Transitional Care Management (TCM)
- Provide pharmacy consults prior to discharge through bedside medication delivery programs and offering virtual pharmacy consults and pharmacist-driven post-discharge medication reconciliation to optimize post-acute outcomes.
- Provide guidance to patients as they transition from inpatient to outpatient setting.
- Collaborate clinical care ideas across multiple patient care services and communicate effectively as a patient advocate.
Medication Therapy Management (MTM)
- Provide Comprehensive Medication Reviews and Therapeutic Intervention Programs independently while bypassing any middlemen.
- Offer monthly and targeted medication consulting services, medication reconciliation, drug-drug interaction and drug-supplement checks.
- Reduce unnecessary medication use and prevent re-hospitalization.
Remote Physiological Monitoring (RPM)
- Provide regular and ongoing support to your patients to help them achieve their goals through the use of testing devices and other modern wearable technology that transmit their data in real-time.
Diabetes Self- Management Education (DSME)
- Empower your patients with the knowledge they need to self- manage their diabetes.
- Educate your patients with life-long skills guided with evidence-based standards to learn how to eat healthy, be physically active, monitor blood sugar levels, take medication properly, problem solve, reduce risk for other health conditions, cope with the emotional side of diabetes, and improve their health and quality of life.
Pharmacogenomic (PGX) Testing
- Are your patients on multiple medications? Do they feel that their medication isn’t working as it should, or is causing side-effects? Encourage them to get tested!
- Give prescribers invaluable guidance on how to apply the results of testing directly to patient care.
- Interpret patient genetic results, provide a concise consultation with the ordering provider and be reimbursed for those services.
Weight Loss Management
- Address patient’s multiple medical conditions and their multiple medication regimen concurrently.
- Advise on the health risks of obesity and the proven interventions and success factors for healthy habit lifestyle behavior change, physical activity, and nutrition — including increasing physical activity.
- Refer patients with BMI >30 to intensive, multicomponent behavioral interventions.
Schedule your consultation today! $75.00/hr
Learn to Design your Pharmacy Career: A step-By-Step Guide.
Are you looking to turn your pharmacy career around, or just to start your own virtual private practice? This online course is a must for pharmacists determined to achieve the American Dream of business ownership.
Looking for a natural, cost-effective way to restore your Gut Health Issues? Let's talk!
This online course will help you do exactly that. You will discover three simple steps to heal your gut health issues and how to prevent problems with natural solutions.